Some of our work has attracted coverage by the popular media. However, some of the caveats underlying our work can be lost in translation when it appears in the popular press. So, I would highly recommend the original journal articles if the technical language is within your grasp. Note also that link rot is inevitable and so some of the links below will fade over time.
- Elastic energy storage in high-speed throwing: The Times (of London), Discovery Channel, BBC, New York Times, NBC News, The Hindu, New Scientist, Washington Post (with a nice illustration).
- How to throw accurately: MIT Technology Review.
- Barefoot running: Nature’s video channel, News and views, Scientific American, Guardian, CBS, BBC.
- Grasping and fingers: USNews, Science Daily.
- Quantification of hand function for osteoarthritis patients: Hospital for special surgery’s newsletter.